It's Friday so that means it is time for me to share my latest creation for our weekly "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Sister Act Card Challenge!
As you probably know by now, the rules for joining in our weekly challenge are pretty simple - anything goes as long as it is a new card of your own creation! Just join in the fun by linking up to your blog post featuring your lovely creation and you will be in the running for the prize offered by this week's sponsor - Digi Darla! I can't wait to check our your fabulous creations!
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base, white mats
- patterned papers: Basic Grey "Oxford"
- digital image: Digi Darla Fireman Frank, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E11, E93, E21, E23, E25, E27, E19, Y21, Y23, Y32, Y35, W0, W1, W2, W3, W5, W6, W7, B0000, B00), sky sponged with CTMH Heavenly Blue
- sentiment and cake: Verve "Birthday Bash", numerals: Verve "Calendar Countdown"
- Spellbinders Labels Seventeen
- Basic Grey Indian Summer Buttons, jute twine from my stash
- Layout: MFT Wednesday Stamp Club 169 (well, it started out that way - but then I turned it on it's side)
challenges for this card: