The Stamps I Use

Friday, February 20, 2015

A reminder of just how old I am

Hi folks,

Just thought I would share the card I made for my baby brother. We share a birthday month (March). His birthday is at the beginning of the month and mine is at the end. So, every year, I get a reminder 4 weeks before MY birthday that I am soon going to be another year older - thanks to my little brother celebrating HIS birthday a few weeks before me.

Well, this year, he has a milestone birthday so I get to point that out to him on his card.



Of course, I am the OLDER sister so I'm allowed to comment on his aging <grin>. I'm sure he will chuckle when he gets this card.

card details:

Challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!!

20 comments:

Crystal said...

This is a great card and I'm sure your brother will love it!

Donna K said...

Damn...this cracks me up! I have a little brother who loves to taunt me about my age. I need to keep this card in mind when May rolls around and I get to tease him! Super cute papers and great coloring on that cake. Love your card. Happy Weekend! ~Donna K

Doreen said...

Love this,what a fab image.xxx

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is a great masculine card.

Iris said...

Such a cute and fun card.
isoscia at aol dot com

Ruby said...

Great birthday card. Love the banner.

Gaylynn said...

Fun stamping with great coloring. Awesome bday card for the milestone.

Rebecca Yahrling said...

I love your card - always need inspiration for a manly card. I have a SIL who is 40 next month, so your card came at perfect timing for me. :-)

Linda said...

That's a great birthday card!

Hilary Reynolds said...

Awesome card I love it!

Stephanie said...

Ha! Love the cake!

Cybil Hart said...

Love the colors & patterns you picked for this fun card! TFS!

Janis said...

Fabulous design. I recognized the VLV Sketch. Love the fun colors you used....great choice for a masculine birthday "carde". :) Saw you on Unity FWF!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Dawn Fields said...

This is a great birthday card; your brother is going to love it!

Kim Rippere said...

Love how all the layers and elements come together.

Kim
Craftisan Studios
Design Team Showcase

Cynthia said...

Great colors and design, Sheena. Perfect for any guy or gal. Your brother with appreciate this!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Fun card....love the cake and all of those candles. lol Happy Birthday to your brother. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Dawn Louise said...

This is a great card, perfect for a guy. and a brilliant way to remind him of his age. have two great days in March x hello from FWF

Sue D said...

Great card design and funny sentiment.

ionabunny said...

What a fun card. Love the colours. Hugz