The Stamps I Use

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Another batch of Sunshine Cards

Hi folks,

I'm back to share to the last of the cards I made with the Close To My Heart "Just Because" kit for my T.O.P.S. group. I think our Sunshine Girl will be pleased with these.

I keep them fairly CAS without bulky embellishments since they are usually posted instead of hand-delivered. But I couldn't help adding a little bit of bling. After all, doesn't a little bling cheer up pretty much everybody?










card details:

  • finished size:4.25 x 5.5 inches, colonial white card bases
  • patterned paper: Close To My Heart "Just Because" card kit
  • stamps: Close To My Heart "Just Because" (D1327), "For Every Occasion" (D1187)
  • embellishments: gems from the kit
As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: