Just popping in to share the card I made for dearly beloved's niece's 5th birthday. Her birthday is in a couple of days but her birthday party was yesterday. Lots of little kiddos and lots of yummy treats for young and old alike.
I must say, it was a real treat for me to sit down and colour this cute little image from "The Greeting Farm". It seems like forever since I did any colouring (it HAS been a while) and pairing this image with these bright, cheerful papers from the CTMH Hopscotch collection seemed like just the right combo in the middle of a dreary Canadian February.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Colonial White card base
- patterned paper: CTMH Hopscotch
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E11, E01, E00, E93, E50, Y21, Y32, Y23, YR21, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15)
- embellishments: CTMH Teal Shimmer Trim
- layout: Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #255
additional challenges for this card: