I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Now that Valentine's Day has come and gone, I can share this year's projects.
Up first are a few Valentine's Day Treat Bags that I sent off with my dearly beloved on Friday night to his D&D group.
I had forgotten that I had ordered them from Close To My Heart and when I finally opened my most recent box of goodies I figured I had better put them to use. The one in front was for dearly beloved - the rest went to his pals. He was a REAL sweetie and also picked up flowers for their DM when he got mine on his way to their evening of fun. She's the only woman in their little nerd herd.
Since I didn't use the mushy, lovey dovey stickers from the treat bag kit on the kisses I put in the treat bags for his friends, I put them on the kisses in the jar on the left below for my sweetie. He also likes jujubes so I had picked up some of those as well and decorated a second jar.
I do a LOT of canning so there are always empty jars in the basement and these were a quick little project to fill and decorate. I used papers from the Heartstrings Paper Pack from Close To My Heart.
And finally, the card I made for my sweetie.
I thought about using one of my punny stamps from Unity (I have quite a few that I have not used yet) but I wanted to stick with my tradition of making a CAS card with a bit of elegance. I quite like how this one turned out. Red, black and a bit of bling.
- finished size: 6x6 inches, black cardstock base
- patterned paper: CTMH Heartstrings
- stamped sentiment: CTMH January Stamp of the Month - This Moment
- embellishments: black butcher's twine and adhesive gems from my stash
- the hearts were made with a Martha Stewart Punch
challenges for this card:
- Sister Act Card Challenge: Anything Goes
- Dare to be Sassy #268: Valentine's Day
- The Pink Elephant #285: Be My Valentine
As always, thanks for stopping by and, if you have a long weekend this weekend, I hope you have lots of fun tomorrow!