The Stamps I Use

Saturday, February 7, 2015

More Sunshine Cards!

Hi folks,


Just thought I would share a few more of the cards I made a few weeks ago for my T.O.P.S. group for our "Sunshine Girl" to send out to members who are ailing or in need of a pick me up.

I decided to make use of an old card making kit from Close To My Heart that has been taking up space in my craft room.




Anyone else remember these kits?

Anyways, here are the first few cards I made with the kit. I whipped these together in just 45 minutes after work before heading to my weekly meeting.









card details:

  • finished size:4.25 x 5.5 inches, colonial white card bases
  • patterned paper: Close To My Heart "Just Because" card kit
  • stamps: Close To My Heart "Just Because" (D1327), "For Every Occasion" (D1187)
  • embellishments: gems and ribbon from the kit

No comments: