The Stamps I Use

Saturday, March 14, 2015

50 Rocks!

Hi folks,

Well it looks like my promise to myself to get into the craft room and stay on top of the card making has fallen by the wayside as I see the last time I posted a card was three weeks ago! I think a big stumbling block was the disaster area into which my craft room had transformed. It's usually pretty messy but I think I reached critical mass.

I did spend some time tidying up in there this week so that I could get my head into making this card that I had in mind for dearly beloved for his birthday.



I had to use this image on his card as his birthday present this year was a new guitar, though his was an electric not an acoustic like this one.

card details:

  • finished size: 6x6 inches, CTMH Black card stock base
  • patterned paper: Echo Park Paper Co Reflections Fall
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Guitar Ian" coloured with copic markers (E000, E00, E01, E11, E50, YR31, YR21, Y23, YR24, E35, E23, E25, YR20, B91, B93, B95, W5, W6, W7, E06, E07)
  • sentiment: I used my Mason Row stackable inter-locking typewriter alphabet.
  • Spellbinders Petite Ovals
challenges for this card:

4 comments:

Kamila R. said...

Just an adorable image and great colouring! Such a fun masculine card! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

craftybunny said...

What a fantastic card.Just love the mix of papers and great design.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next time.
Lisa x

Chris D. said...

What a fabulous guy card! Great coloring and love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

JoAnn said...

Great card. Love the adorable image and the colors you used. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.