Well it looks like my promise to myself to get into the craft room and stay on top of the card making has fallen by the wayside as I see the last time I posted a card was three weeks ago! I think a big stumbling block was the disaster area into which my craft room had transformed. It's usually pretty messy but I think I reached critical mass.
I did spend some time tidying up in there this week so that I could get my head into making this card that I had in mind for dearly beloved for his birthday.
I had to use this image on his card as his birthday present this year was a new guitar, though his was an electric not an acoustic like this one.
- finished size: 6x6 inches, CTMH Black card stock base
- patterned paper: Echo Park Paper Co Reflections Fall
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Guitar Ian" coloured with copic markers (E000, E00, E01, E11, E50, YR31, YR21, Y23, YR24, E35, E23, E25, YR20, B91, B93, B95, W5, W6, W7, E06, E07)
- sentiment: I used my Mason Row stackable inter-locking typewriter alphabet.
- Spellbinders Petite Ovals
challenges for this card: