The Stamps I Use

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Cut Above™ Thank You Card Kit Variations

Hi folks,

Just thought I would pop in to share a set of cards I made using the Cut Above™ Thank You Card Kit from Close To My Heart.

Here's a shot of the suggested card design and the contents of the card kit.





Of course, I like to play around with the kits, making my cards a little different. Sometimes I throw in a few extra bits and pieces.

Anyways, here are the cards that I came up with using the kit, an extra half sheet of black card stock and some black enamel stars.

This first card sticks fairly close to the original design - with the addition of some of those black enamel stars.



And here I went with a different orientation and scattering my stars about. I may have gotten a little carried away with the stars.



And then I started making birthday cards....


Added a little pop with some additional black card stock (and those stars!)




Here I decided to flip over the banner piece and use the plain side for something a little different.




Love this hostess rewards set! The derby, the glasses, the 'stache.






With Father's Day coming up, I thought it might be nice to make a couple of Dad's day cards.

One for a Dad....


And one for a brother.


Or they could be used for birthday cards as well, it's just a matter of the sentiment stamped or written on the inside.

card details:


As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

These are awesome cards Sheena! I love all the various takes from the kit pieces!
Hugs, Danielle x