Just thought I would pop in and share a couple of birthday cards I made this week for my "birthday twins". There's a couple of ladies at my TOPS group who share my birthday and these are the cards I made for them using the now retired "Ivy Lane" card workshop from Close To My Heart.
Both cards use the same elements as two of the cards in the workshop but I used different stamps or switched up the layout to make them a little different from the workshop cards.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Colonial white card stock base
- patterned paper: CTMH Ivy Lane
- stamps: CTMH D1586 Ivy Lane Cardmaking WOTG Stamp Set, D1609 Seaside Greetings, D1560 Holiday Tags stamped in CTMH Hollyhock, Cocoa, Pear and Bamboo ink
- CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge for all three medallion pieces on the second card
- embellishments: gold sequins and gold shimmer trim from CTMH
challenges for these cards