The Stamps I Use

Friday, April 3, 2015

For my birthday twins

Hi folks,

Just thought I would pop in and share a couple of birthday cards I made this week for my "birthday twins". There's a couple of ladies at my TOPS group who share my birthday and these are the cards I made for them using the now retired "Ivy Lane" card workshop from Close To My Heart.

Both cards use the same elements as two of the cards in the workshop but I used different stamps or switched up the layout to make them a little different from the workshop cards.






card details:

challenges for these cards

2 comments:

Danielle said...

These are lovely Sheena - love the papers and colour combos on each!
Hugs, Danielle x

debby4000 said...

Love you fabulous card, great papers.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby