The Stamps I Use

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Ivy Lane Card Workshop - variations

Hi folks,

Well, I decided I should get around to posting the backlog of cards I have made recently since I have the day off.

Here are a few cards I made using the bits and pieces for one of the cards in the (now retired) Ivy Lane Card Workshop from Close To My Heart.

If you are a regular follower of my blog, you know that whenever I play with a card kit, I like to deviate from the suggested pattern for the cards you can make from the kit. Just a little bit, so they are all a little different.

Here are four cards I made based on one of the cards in the workshop.







I quite like how they turned out with the additions of the butterflies and flowers to the Cricut cut focal medallions.

card details:

Challenges for these cards

1 comment:

artekatie said...

thanks for joining #258 challenge with Craft You Passion Challenge Blog, hope to see you again!

Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
www.artekatie.wordpress.com