Well, I decided I should get around to posting the backlog of cards I have made recently since I have the day off.
Here are a few cards I made using the bits and pieces for one of the cards in the (now retired) Ivy Lane Card Workshop from Close To My Heart.
If you are a regular follower of my blog, you know that whenever I play with a card kit, I like to deviate from the suggested pattern for the cards you can make from the kit. Just a little bit, so they are all a little different.
Here are four cards I made based on one of the cards in the workshop.
I quite like how they turned out with the additions of the butterflies and flowers to the Cricut cut focal medallions.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, colonial white card stock bases
- all consumable supplies from the CTMH Ivy Lane Card Workshop (now retired).
- stamps used: B1473 - Flowers for Mom, D1627 - Your own kind of wonderful. Flowers and Butterfly coloured with Copic R81, R83, R85
- embellishments: Gold Shimmer Trim, Sequins
Challenges for these cards
- Sister Act Card Challenge #102: Anything Goes
- Graph'It Markers Colouring Challenge #16: Flower Power
- Craft Your Passion #258: Anything Goes
As always, thanks for stopping by!