The Stamps I Use

Friday, April 24, 2015

Time for a little humour

Hi folks,

Just thought I would share a card that dearly beloved requested I make for one of his co-workers. It was kind of funny actually. The day before his team at work was set to go for lunch to bid farewell to another team member who was moving on to a new project, he said "Oh, I should have asked you to make a card, with that image that looks like Kevin (his step-brother)." No problem. I can do that. I knew exactly which image he meant. "Oh, and can it say "Andrew Sucks" on it?" Sure - I have lots of alphabet stamp sets. Not a problem. So THIS is the card I made:



Tee hee. It was met with approval.

card details:

  • finished size: 6 x 6 inches, CTMH Cocoa card stock base
  • patterned paper: CTMH Jackson
  • image: Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Chuckles with gecko", coloured with copic markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, BG10, BG11, BG23, B97, B93, Y23, YR24, YR14, E97)
  • sentiment was created using my Mason Row typewriter alphabet stamps
  • embellishments: CTMH Cocoa brads
  • layout: Sketch Saturday #356
challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon!

5 comments:

Cristina - La Marmotta Creativa - said...

Beautiful work!!!!!!Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap!
Hugs,
Cristina :-)

Amy Ottmers said...

Very cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

michele said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week! Fabulous card :) hugs x

Tammy Cochrane said...

Nice card! Great color combo :)
Thanks for joining us on Love To Scrap Challeng blog. Best of luck with your entry!

Annette Reed said...

So funny! I love the DP and bling. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.