The Stamps I Use

Monday, May 25, 2015

And the GIU winners are

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! If you stopped by to see who the lucky two winners are of the twenty five stamps from Unity Stamp Company then I won't make you wait. The winners are:

From the Day 4 post: heidiscoll
From the Day 1 post: Teresa Doyle

You both have two weeks to send me your snail mail details (there's an email link in my sidebar) so I can pass it along to the fine folks at Unity.

I figured I'd wind up the GIU winners announcement post with a few more cards featuring stamps from Unity.

I'm playing along with the current Unity {Be Inspired}Challenge with these.

Here's the photo for the colour inspiration challenge:



And here's my card:





Here's the card sketch challenge:




And here's my card:



card #1 details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base
  • stamp: "Happiness will find you", flowers coloured with Copic YG21, YG23, V000, V01, V04, V06
  • patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Up and Away"
  • card stock: CTMH "Thistle"
  • embellishment: fabric butterfly from my stash
  • layout: Freshly Made Sketches #187
  • tools: Stampin' Up Ticket Corner Punch


card #2 details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base
  • stamp: "You make me ... mushy". I paper pieced the mushrooms.
  • patterned papers and embellishment: Basic Grey "Herbs & Honey" (a perfect paper collection to go with these stamps. Thanks Tanya!)

As always, thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon!

11 comments:

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Congrats to the winners & enjoy!
Lovely cards, Sheena.

Tanya Rudd said...

LOVE the mushroom card, AND the happiness card. Super amazing! Congrats to the winners too, you certainly have provided them with incentive to create.

Happy Monday!

Danielle said...

Great cards Sheena - I love the mushroom one with the mushy sentiment!! lol Congrats to the two winners - hope they have lots of fun creating with their win!
Hugs, Danielle x

Life of a Caffeinated Mom said...

I was too busy to do GIU so I am looking now. I love these card.

Cynthia said...

Congrats ladies! Adorable cards, Sheena.

heidiscoll said...

WHOO WHOO!! Thank you sooo much! Really enjoyed your creations this week as well as todays! I will be visiting your blog daily to see all the new things! :)

Teresa Doyle said...

YAY!!! Thank You so much Sheena! I can't wait to play with them!
Your cards here today are really nice. Cute mushrooms!

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

angie blom said...

Loving them both.. Such beautiful cards

Kelli Haglund said...

Adorable cards.

joslyn said...

cute cute mushroom card! love the colors♥