The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Growing in Unity - Day 2

Hi Everybody!

Welcome back for the second of my week long posts as the Growing in Unity Gal.

One of the things I LOVE about Unity Stamp Company is that there is something for everyone. As you saw in yesterday's post, if you like cheeky stamps - they've got you covered. Today, I'm sharing a couple of sympathy cards with simple, beautiful sentiments. I know none of us like to make cards for sad events but when you find yourself in need of just the right words for such an occasion, the folks at Unity have a wonderful array from which to choose.






card details:

Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget to leave a comment below to be entered into the draw at the end of the week for 25 stamps from Unity Stamp Company. There will be TWO winners selected from all of the comments this week. I moderate the comments so you won't see your comment below until I approve it. And be sure to stop back tomorrow for my Day 3 post as the Growing In Unity Gal!

20 comments:

Ruby said...

Very pretty cards.

ionabunny said...

These are lovely. I agree, unity have some amazing sympathy sentiments. Hugz

Kris B said...

Lovely sympathy cards! Beautiful backgrounds and wonderful sentiments!

Cynthia said...

Very pretty. Thanks for sharing, Sheena!

sharon g said...

The background on the first one is very cool--it reminds me of something Tim Holtz would make!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Very nice cards. Love the muted tones. You're right, Unity has the BEST sentiment stamps!

Danielle said...

Oh these are beautiful Sheena! They are tough cards to make but these sentiments are just lovely! Great work!
Hugs, Danielle x

Berina RGA said...

very beautiful cards!! nice sentiments..

Sweet April said...

Absolutely beautiful cards with simple but strong sentiments.Thanks for sharing.


Sue D said...

Beautiful sympathy cards!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards! I really love that heart design!

SHartl said...

Your sympathy cards are elegant and so beautiful. Unity has such a wonderful variety of sentiments and images.

Laura Turcotte said...

Such pretty cards!!

Brandi R said...

Beautiful cards! Quite elegant and love the designs ♥

Becci said...

Wow - what a lovely finished effect! Great job!

heidiscoll said...

Very beautiful! Nice job! :)

Teresa Doyle said...

These are both lovely cards and I really like the sentiments.

Mary Holshouser said...

The paper is beautiful.
I love the gold twist.
Lovely sentiment. Something appropriate is so hard to fin. these are wonderful.
thanks for sharing.

Gaylynn said...

Lovely cards and colors, especially with the gold tones.

Lisa :) said...

Your cards are so pretty, I really love how the colors fit the emotional tone of the image/sentiments.