The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Growing in Unity - Day 3

Hi Everybody!

Welcome back for the third of my week long posts as the Growing in Unity Gal.

Another of the things I LOVE about Unity Stamp Company are the punny sentiments and the cute little images that go with most of them. They just make me smile and giggle.

Today I'm sharing just a few of the punny stamps from my collection.

One of my many hobbies is canning (both water bath and pressure canning) so when I saw "Pun in the Kitchen" I had to have it.




And aren't I lucky to have had the perfect papers to pair with this set? Of course, once I got started playing with those papers, I had to pull out the rest of my punny, fruity Unity stamps and have a little more fun.

Here's a card featuring "Lemon Squeeze"


and last, but not least, a card featuring "When life gives you limes..."



Though, in our house, we more often reach for the mint and rum to make mojitos! But I wouldn't turn down a margarita!

card details:
Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget to leave a comment below to be entered into the draw at the end of the week for 25 stamps from Unity Stamp Company. Remember, there will be TWO winners selected from all of the comments left this week! I moderate the comments so you won't see your comment below until I approve it. And be sure to stop back tomorrow for my Day 4 post as the Growing In Unity Gal!

22 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Fun cards! Love Unity's punny stamp sets!

SHartl said...

Oh, I really love your food themed cards! My favorite is the one with the limes...such a fun summery drink!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Oh what fun cards! Great job. Love the lime card and the gold stickles. The perfect touch!

Danielle said...

These are awesome Sheena! The papers are perfect and I love the shimmery rim on the margaritas!! Brilliant cards!
Hugs, Danielle x

Laura Turcotte said...

What great cards!!! love them!

Tanya Rudd said...

These are so delicious! I can't pick out a favorite. Beautiful work Sheena. Hugs,
Tanya

Brandi R said...

Oooooo...LOVE these! GREAT cards and yes! Perfect papers. Love ♥

ionabunny said...

Fun cards. I especially like the limes card. Mmmm, cocktails..... Hugz

Cynthia said...

Great set of cards, Sheena. Love the bright colors!

Sue D said...

Love your fruity cards!

sharon g said...

I just love all of the fruit!!!!!!! What great cards. And I also love the puns...

Kris B said...

Such fun and fruity cards! Love the lime one best! Great layouts!

Becci said...

I feel like lemons are really in this summer - I love the anytime! Super cute!

Berina RGA said...

nice fun cards... love the sentiments..

heidiscoll said...

These are really cute! Great work! :)

Sweet April said...

Wow...these cards beside looking cute,sweet,unique,creative,original;they look so tasty but I have to admite I go wild for strawberries.Thanks.

Teresa Doyle said...

These are all very nice Sheena! Good work. TFS!

Samantha Klaebe said...

Wow. You've been busy. Love the cards. Great work.

Ruby said...

Lovely projects once again. TFS with us.

Mary Holshouser said...

The fruit stamps are great.
Love how they are combined with something associated with them.
It's strawberry time and the shortcake is flowing at my house.
thanks for sharing some fun cards.

Gaylynn said...

Oh my goodness, awesome and FUN cards. They look perfect for summer time.

Lisa :) said...

These are ADORABLE!!! So fun!! The margarita one especially!!!