The Stamps I Use

Friday, May 22, 2015

Growing in Unity - Day 5

Hi Everybody!

Welcome back to the last of my week long posts as the Growing in Unity Gal.

The hardest thing about doing the posts this week has been CHOOSING which stamps to use! As I've said earlier this week, Unity has so many delightful stamps for your card-making (or scrap-booking or art-journaling or mixed media) projects you are bound to find something that suits your taste.

Since my tastes are varied, my collection is also varied. From the cheeky and snarky to the make you giggle to the make you pause, I have them all.

One of my favourites - that really sums up my life philosophy is "Whiskey than Tea". I used it on this card for my sweetie to celebrate fifteen years of us.



I partnered it with an appropriate present - new whiskey tasting glasses and a really nice bottle of bourbon. He seemed to really like it.

I also came across the "I like it dirty" stamp in my collection. I'm pretty sure I picked this one up because a friend of ours is a BIG fan of martinis (me, not so much).



I'm thinking I should make her a set of cards with all of the sentiments in this set.


card #1 details:
card #2 details:



Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget to leave a comment below to be entered into the draw for 25 stamps from Unity Stamp Company. I moderate the comments so you won't see your comment below until I approve it. I'll announce the two lucky winners on Monday.

And I can't forget a BIG THANK YOU to the folks at Unity Stamp Company for the wonderful opportunity this week to get crafty and share some of my creations with their delightful stamps.

17 comments:

Danielle said...

I love these drink sentiments - you really have made fabulous cards Sheena. I think I need to start owning some Unity Stamps!! I have thoroughly enjoyed this week - you have done an outstanding job!
Hugs Danielle x

Gaylynn said...

What fun cards, especially for a Friday. TGIF. Superb designs. It was a delight to see your projects all week.

Teresa Doyle said...

Sheena, your cards are GREAT! I love the colours you used today on both cards. Very nice!
I have enjoyed seeing your work this week. You were a great Unity Girl! TFS!

ionabunny said...

Two lovely cards. I like the colours you used. The sentiments are fab. Thanks for sharing this week. Hugz

Ruby said...

Two great FUN cards. Thanks for a week of great projects.

Sweet April said...

Wow...two marvelous,fun cards to end your wonderful week.I had a great time with all your projects.Thanks for sharing.

Denise Bryant said...

Great cards to wrap up your GIU week! I have enjoyed visiting and seeing all your creations!

Brandi R said...

Love these! It has been such a treat spending the week with you. I love your style. What fabulous cards to end the week with ♥

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Your cards are just fabulous! Love the colors of the whiskey card. Great cards this week - thanks for the inspiration!

Laura Turcotte said...

Really great cards!

Berina RGA said...

2 great cards.. thanks for sharing your creations with us :)

Sue D said...

Great card designs and choice of papers for these stamps.

SHartl said...

What a fun pair of cards with just the perfect sentiments! I have to say that your martini looks realistic enough to drink! Thanks for the peeks at your cards this week. I love the variety and your sense of humor!

heidiscoll said...

Love the stamps you chose for a Friday post! Perfect! Great creations this week! :)

Lisa :) said...

These are so cute you've had a great week of designs!! So fun and different!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the layering. the muted colors are very pretty.
thanks for a great week.
Hope you have a safe/fun holiday weekend.

Kris B said...

What a fun pair of cards! Love the colors and patterns! Thanks for a great GIU week!