Welcome back to the last of my week long posts as the Growing in Unity Gal.
The hardest thing about doing the posts this week has been CHOOSING which stamps to use! As I've said earlier this week, Unity has so many delightful stamps for your card-making (or scrap-booking or art-journaling or mixed media) projects you are bound to find something that suits your taste.
Since my tastes are varied, my collection is also varied. From the cheeky and snarky to the make you giggle to the make you pause, I have them all.
One of my favourites - that really sums up my life philosophy is "Whiskey than Tea". I used it on this card for my sweetie to celebrate fifteen years of us.
I partnered it with an appropriate present - new whiskey tasting glasses and a really nice bottle of bourbon. He seemed to really like it.
I also came across the "I like it dirty" stamp in my collection. I'm pretty sure I picked this one up because a friend of ours is a BIG fan of martinis (me, not so much).
I'm thinking I should make her a set of cards with all of the sentiments in this set.
card #1 details:
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- stamps: "Whiskey than Tea"
- patterned paper: CTMH "Jackson"
- embellishments: CTMH Glacier Extra Thick Twine
- layout: Viva La Verve May 2015 Week 1
- finished size: 6 x 6 inches, black card stock base
- stamps: "I like it dirty", martini glass coloured with Copic E31, YG93, YG95, W00, W0, W1
- patterned paper: Graphic 45 "Couture"
- embellishments: CTMH "Stuck on You" Puffies, black sparkly ric rac from my stash
- layout: Splitcoaststampers SC539
Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget to leave a comment below to be entered into the draw for 25 stamps from Unity Stamp Company. I moderate the comments so you won't see your comment below until I approve it. I'll announce the two lucky winners on Monday.
And I can't forget a BIG THANK YOU to the folks at Unity Stamp Company for the wonderful opportunity this week to get crafty and share some of my creations with their delightful stamps.