I know what you're thinking? Odd title for post. But yes, for a couple of this year's Mother's Day cards I actually used papers from the CTMH Yuletide Collection - a Christmas themed paper pack!
I quite like these papers and thought they would make a nice choice for the cards that were sent to both mine and dearly beloved's Mom.
Yes - I'm cheating. Same stamp, same papers - just a different orientation on the layout. But I REALLY like them. In fact, there are going to be four other cards posted in the coming days which feature these same papers in the same basic layout.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base
- patterned papers: CTMH Yuletide Carol
- card stock: CTMH Black, Champagne
- stamps: CTMH "Flowers for Mom" (B1473) with the coordinating die cut shape cut from the CTMH Cricut Artfully Sent cartridge
- embellishments: CTMH Black Shimmer Trim, adhesive pearls and black paper rose from my stash
- layout inspired by a card on page 103 of the 2014-2015 CTMH Annual Inspirations Idea Book
Challenges for these cards:
- Sisterhood of Crafters: Mother's Day with a flower (in the stamp I used)
As always, thanks for stopping by!