Yesterday, dearly beloved and I celebrated fifteen years of "us". This is one of the two cards I made to celebrate the occasion - just in time to share for Unity's Friends with Flair this week.
- finished size: 6 x 6 inches, CTMH Black card stock base
- patterned paper: CTMH Heartstrings (and CTMH Whsper card stock)
- stamps: Unity Stamp Company "Love You Most" Itty Bitty (the hearts on the tree are coloured with Copics BG45 and R35)
- layout: Mojo Monday 396 (I took some liberties and move the banners to the side)
- embellishments: black sparkly ric rac from my stash
- Spellbinders Classic Hearts (to cut the smallest heart - the layers had to be hand-cut.
challenges for this card:
- Sister Act Card Challenge #105: Anything Goes
- Graph'It Wk 19: Anything Square
- Simply Create Too: Favourite Colour Combo (I'm guilty of loving red and black)
As always, thanks for stopping by for a wee visit!!! Hope to see you again soon!