The Stamps I Use

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Jackson with a girlie touch

Hi folks,

While I wait for it to dry up a little more outside so I can start this year's garden planting, I decided to pop in and share another creation (or two) using the Jackson papers from Close To My Heart.

I figure this first card can work for either a guy or a gal.



For these next three, I wanted to show that you COULD dress up the Jackson papers a little differently and make them a little more feminine. The teal zipper ribbon that I got during last year's Ribbon Revelry promo was perfect for the task. The little eyelet accents in the zipper are great.



And, let's not forget, the flowers from the Junebug puffies!





Yippee! Four more cards for the stash!

card details:

Challenges for these cards:


1 comment:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very pretty colors and lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!