The Stamps I Use

Monday, May 4, 2015

May deals from Close To My Heart

Hi folks,

Just thought that since it is a new month, I would share the details of the May promotions from Close To My Heart.

Did you know that May is National Scrapbooking Month? You betcha! In honour of the month that celebrates all things scrapbooking, Close To My Heart is releasing a specially priced paper pack and a coordinating stamp set  that is only available during the month of May.



If you can't picture yourself using these fruit inspired papers, take a quick look at the reverse sides. I quite like the non-fruity sides myself. Lots of fun vibrant colours for summer-time cards and scrapbook layouts. And there is no minimum purchase to order these - and no limit on how MANY you can order. Awesome! Want to see this limited time paper pack in action? Check out the video here.

And how about this cute stamp set?




I think this stamp set will actually get me to use the fruity sides of those papers.

And let's not forget the May Stamp of the Month - Just Sayin'



I'm hoping I'll find some time this month to share my own creations with these goodies. They are sitting in a pile in my craft room at the moment, just waiting to be used.

If you are interested in shopping or checking out more details on these deals, just stop by my online shop. In honour of National Scrapbooking Month, I'm hosting an online gathering and everyone who joins the gathering and places the order will be placed into a draw at the end of the month for the hostess rewards for that gathering IF the gathering total qualifies for hostess rewards. Have fun shopping!

No comments: