The Stamps I Use

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Playing with the CTMH Jackson papers

Hi everyone,

If you are a regular follower of the blog, then you know I sometimes get a little carried away when I start playing with some new papers.

That was DEFINITELY the case during a recent crafty play date with my pal Tanya.

All I'm going to say is that these are the FIRST ten cards that I made (I'm saving the rest to post later).

There's five each of two different designs (from a card workshop for the Close To My Heart Jackson papers). You know me though - no two cards can be the same so I played around with the orientation, embellies, and stamps so they were all a little different. A great way to quickly build a stash of cards.

















card details:
Challenges for these cards:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

What a great idea...I love that you just altered a few things and made so many wonderful cards! thank you for sharing the birthday cards with us at Seize the Birthday!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a fun grouping of cards- the DP is great and love your variety of looks with the 2 layouts! Thanks so much for joining the Tuesday Throwdown AG challenge!

Glenda J said...

This is a lovely bunch of cards! Love the variations on the theme - great details. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful cards
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby