The Stamps I Use

Monday, June 22, 2015

Still playing with the CTMH Jackson Papers

Hi folks,

I guess it is safe to say that my posting schedule has been rather hit or miss lately. I've had these four Jackson cards sitting here waiting to be posted but just have not gotten around to writing the post.


These first two are for the stash.





And these last two are a couple more Father's Day cards.

This one for my Dad.




I actually modified the last card slightly after photographing it for this post. I added three little paper roses above the twine knot - as this card was ultimately given to my sister on Father's Day. It's a little something I do for her each year.

card details:

Challenges for these cards:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

Mary Marin said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sister Act and good luck! Maria DT