The Stamps I Use

Monday, July 27, 2015

Another Blossom Birthday

Hi folks,

We haven't seen dearly beloved's family in a very long time. So long that we had not yet had a chance to give one of his nieces her birthday card.  So, in the hopes that we would see her on the last visit to his Dad's place, we brought along her birthday card. Sadly, we still didn't get to to see her!

Here's the card I made for her birthday.




and the tin I decorated to keep her birthday $$ in! She's of the age now where I am sure she appreciates being able to pick out something that she really wants for her birthday.





To package it all up nicely together, I put the card and the tin into this little bag. Her name was written on the panel after I took the photo.



project details.

card:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • patterned paper: CTMH Blossom
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm SSSC #11, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E11, E00, E93, E04, E01, BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG02, BG10, E21, E23, E25, E27)
  • sentiment: CTMH Blossom Cardmaking WOTG
  • embellishments: CTMH Coral Reef Sequins

tin:
bag:
challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by - even though I haven't been very good about posting my cards of late!

2 comments:

Hannelie said...

Wow! great project Sheena!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the birthday!

Natalie said...

love your projects! The card and the boxes are wonderful!
Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito