The Stamps I Use

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Celebrating Mom

Hi folks,

Some of you may know that I recently travelled to Newfoundland to celebrate my Mom's 65th birthday. This is the card that I made for her.




And this is the little gift card tin that I decorated to hold the Base & Bling necklace I made for her.





card details:

  • finished size: 6 x 6 inches, white daisy card stock base
  • patterned paper: CTMH Blossom (since this paper is retiring at the end of the August, stock availability fluctuates. If you are interested in it, let me know and I'll see about hooking you up).
  • stamps: CTMH Circus Alphabet (S1407). This was a SOTM so if you are interested in it, let me know and I'll see if I can track one down for you from my stash of extra products or from another consultant. CTMH Blossom Cardmaking Workshop Stamp Set (C1649).
  • embellishments: teal resin flowers

gift tin & necklace details:

challenges for this card:

As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Mary Marin said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Sister Act Maria DT