The Stamps I Use

Friday, July 31, 2015

Happy Birthday - Zoe the Gymnast

Hi folks,

Just thought I would pop in and share another recent card for one of our nieces.

Again, I made my standby card + gift tin combo. Since this niece is into gymnastics, I thought I would use this cute image from my days as one of the DT for Paperworks Co.





Here's a close-up of the card.


The outside of the tin.



And the inside.




I hope she enjoyed it!

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base
  • patterned paper: Doodlebug Flowerbox
  • stamped image: Paperworks Co Zach & Zoe Sport Series II - Zoe the Gymnast. Coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E11, E93, E31, E21, E23, E25, E27, R12, RV55, BG15, BG10, Y15). Copic multiliner to add the stripe detail to her leotard. Paper piecing on the gym equipment.
  • stamped sentiment: CTMH Blossom Card Making Workshop stamp set stamped in CTMH Sorbet.

challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

My Crafty Place - Sharyn Polesel said...

Very cute image! Love the way your have colored her pretty hair. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!