The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July Promotions from Close To My Heart

Hi folks,


It's time to share the details of this month's promotions from Close To My Heart.


As always, the July Stamp of the Month "Life is Wonderful" can be yours for just $5 with a qualifying $50 purchase.

Here are the stamps in the set:



and some artwork (not mine - these are from the catalogue!) featuring the stamp set:




The big constant campaign promo this month centres around the My Acrylix stamp sets and the exclusive Hostess Rewards stamp sets.




For each $25 you spend on regular priced My Acrylix stamp sets, you can choose to receive either the July Stamp of the Month set FOR FREE or one of the current Hostess Rewards stamps sets for just $5. That's right - you don't have to host a qualifying party to get the hostess rewards stamps - and you can pick them up for just $5 per set. You can find all the details right here.


So, review your wish list for the My Acrylix stamp sets and check out the Hostess Rewards stamp sets in the current idea books to see if this promo is for you! And, just to sweeten the deal, every order placed this month that takes advantage of this promotion will get a little something extra from me! Feel free to join my July Promo Online Party to take advantage of this deal! When I close out the party at the end of the month, your little something will be on the way to you lickety split!

No comments: