The Stamps I Use

Friday, August 7, 2015

Card Workshop in Support of Light the Night - Blossom

Hi folks,

As those of you who have been visitors for some time now know, for the last few years I have taken part in the Light the Night Walk in support of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Canada in honour of my Mom who is a survivor of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.

I keep intending to host a card making workshop (or two) to help with my fund-raising but I never seem to get around to it. This year, I hope to change all that.

These are some of the card samples using the Close To My Heart Blossom Card Making Kit that I have prepped in the hopes that some of my friends who have been clamouring for a workshop will want to come along and support this worthy cause. I've made a copy of the three cards from the workshop but I have also made my own variation of each card to show folks that they CAN change things up.


Variation #1

 Original #1

Variation #2

Original #2

Variation #3

Original #3


card details:


As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: