The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Life is Wonderful

Hi folks,

Just thought I would pop in and share another recent card that I made --- just because I wanted to play with a new stamp set.




card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, CTMH Glacier for the mat
  • patterned paper: CTMH Seaside
  • stamp: CTMH July 2015 Stamp of the Month "Life is Wonderful", stamped in CTMH Champagne and Sorbet Pigment Inks. This is no longer available for purchase from the website but I do have an extra one in my stash if anyone is interested.
  • embellishments: CTMH Coral Reef Sequins, jute ribbon from my stash

challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT