As promised I'm back with another of my creations using the new Zoe collection from CTMH. This is another of my card and tin combos - for another of dearly beloved's nieces. I didn't actually get to go to her big summer time pool party birthday bash - but dearly beloved made the trip.
You might notice the layout of this card looks a lot like the previous one. Well, it IS the same layout. I actually made this card first though. Trying to get back into my rhythm of making at least two of a card when I sit down to play.
Here's a photo of just the card:
And, of course, the matching gift $$$ tin, outside and inside:
- finished size: 4.25 x 4.4 inches, white card stock base
- patterned paper: CTMH "Zoe"
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm SSSC #17 "Poppy", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E11, E01 E00, E93, YR20, YR21, YR24, B91, B93, B95, R21, R22)
- sentiment: CTMH Blossom Card Making Workshop
- embellishments: CTMH Coral Shimmer Trim
- layout: Sketch Saturday #372
additional challenges for this card:
- The Greeting Farm August Farm Fresh Challenge: Summertime (well, her birthday IS July 30th and I hope these happy colours I chose reflect summer time)
- Heart 2 Heart Challenges: Birthday Bash
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes
As always, thanks for stopping by!