The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Sketch Saturday 372 with Poppy & Zoe

Hi folks,

As promised I'm back with another of my creations using the new Zoe collection from CTMH. This is another of my card and tin combos - for another of dearly beloved's nieces. I didn't actually get to go to her big summer time pool party birthday bash - but dearly beloved made the trip.




You might notice the layout of this card looks a lot like the previous one. Well, it IS the same layout. I actually made this card first though. Trying to get back into my rhythm of making at least two of a card when I sit down to play.

Here's a photo of just the card:


And, of course, the matching gift $$$ tin, outside and inside:





card details:

additional challenges for this card:


As always, thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Laurie Levorson said...

What a great idea to coordinate the card with the gift card tin! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Debra Miller said...

Sweet card Sheena! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Deb DT

Holly Tracy said...

Adorable Sheena :) Love how you used this stamp :) thanks for entering our challenge at TGF- Holly TGF DT

Nikka Geers said...

Cool use of a tin. I will have to remember that. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

Lauren said...

That matching gift tin is adorable and the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at H2H.

Sue Reynolds said...

I'm always looking for clever ideas to include a gift card with my card, and this is my next scrap-lift. I have grandchildren that always want money or gift cards, this is ideal. Thanks for sharing. Good luck on the challenge.

Brandi said...

Wonderful job, I love the colours and the colouring on your little girl is great! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Heather Jane said...

I really like the way you put together the new Zoe papers! Great card and awesome gift card tin. Thanks for playing along at Heart 2 Heart. -H2H DT