The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Viva La Verve - July 2015 Week 2

Hi folks,

Well, I have taken a long break from playing along with the Viva La Verve Sketches but I'm hoping to get back to playing along more regularly.

Here's a card I made using the July 2015 Week 2 Sketch for a dear friend celebrating her birthday. She's heading off to Jamaica shortly and I though this card would match perfectly her birthday present for me (which she is taking with her).




I had a lot of fun with this card, pulling out a bunch of embellishments from my stash.

card details:

  • finished size: 6 x 6 inches, kraft cardstock base, CTMH Colonial White mat
  • patterned paper: CTMH Seaside
  • stamp: CTMH Blossom Cardmaking Workshop
  • embellishments: paper doily, jute bow, burlap ribbon, pom pom ribbon all from my stash

challenges for this card:

As always, thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Great card Sheena! I love the design and the whole composition of the card. Great blend using the doily with the burlap - I love it!
Hugs, Danielle

Team Clark said...

AWE! I just adore this sweet card!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful. Somehow the combination of burlap and doilies always makes me do a happy sigh. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

johanna E said...

What a cute card. Thank you for joining us at crafty gals corner.

Mari Kocjancic said...

This card is so cute! Love all your little details. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner challenge this week.
-Mari K.
Crafty Gals DT