As you may or may not know, Close to My Heart is releasing one of the collections from the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book a month early. Say hi to Zoe!
Aren't these a lovely collection of new papers? I couldn't wait to play with this new collection. Check out yesterday's post for a wedding card I made using the new papers. If you leave a comment on THAT post you will be in the running to win some goodies from UnityStampCo.
And here is an encouragement card I made for one of my fellow T.O.P.S. members. She reached her goal weight a couple of months back and tomorrow night we are having her "graduation" ceremony.
I hope she likes it!
Here are the Zoe related products that you can order starting this month from CTMH
The paper pack:
The new Coral Shimmer Trim:
WOTG might be up your alley.
Enamel and Glitter Duos Green Triangle Gems, separately if you go that route!
Thanks for stopping by - and for those who are interested, here are my card details:
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base
- patterned paper: CTMH Zoe
- stamped image: CTMH "Great Job" (C1588), coloured with Shinhan Touch Twin markers (RP198, Y222, R140, B68) then fussy cut and popped up with foam tape. Sentiment banner stamped in CTMH Glacier Ink
- embellishments: CTMH Coral Shimmer Trim
- layout: Sketch Saturday #372
challenges for this card: