The Stamps I Use

Monday, August 3, 2015

Zoe has arrived!

Hi Everybody,

As you may or may not know, Close to My Heart is releasing one of the collections from the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book a month early. Say hi to Zoe!



Aren't these a lovely collection of new papers? I couldn't wait to play with this new collection. Check out yesterday's post for a wedding card I made using the new papers. If you leave a comment on THAT post you will be in the running to win some goodies from UnityStampCo.

And here is an encouragement card I made for one of my fellow T.O.P.S. members. She reached her goal weight a couple of months back and tomorrow night we are having her "graduation" ceremony.



I hope she likes it!

Here are the Zoe related products that you can order starting this month from CTMH

The paper pack:


The assortment:

The new Coral Shimmer Trim:

If you are like me and wish there was an "I want it all button" then the scrapbooking WOTG might be up your alley.


But you would have to order the complements:
And the new Enamel and Glitter Duos Green Triangle Gems, separately if you go that route!

Be sure to stop by later this week when I'll have more projects to share that use Zoe!

Thanks for stopping by - and for those who are interested, here are my card details:

card details:

challenges for this card:

5 comments:

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act, good luck!!! Amy DT

Kathy S said...

Now that's a fun card - so playful and cheery. Thanks for using the Sketch Saturday layout for your design this week and hope you'll join us again soon. Good luck.

Debra Miller said...

Love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Deb DT

Michelle said...

Great card. Lovely colours.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.. Hope we see you again and good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

Naz Smith said...

So beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion.
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/
Naz xx