The Stamps I Use

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Card Workshop in support of Light The Night - Heartstrings

Hi folks,

Well, here are the last set of samples I made for the workshop I hosted last weekend for the Light the Night Walk here in Ottawa.

These cards used the Heartstrings paper collection from Close To My Heart. I used quite an assortment of stamps sets for these cards - including one of the sets from the September Hello, Life! campaign. Can you guess which card used that set?









card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH White Daisy card bases
  • patterned paper: CTMH Heartstrings
  • stamp sets: CTMH Heartstrings Cardmaking Workshop stamp set, Hello, Life - cardmaking, Dizzy Circles (C1610), January 2015 Stamp of the Month - This Moment (S1508)
  • embellishments: Pixie Twine, Stuck on You Puffies
As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: