The Stamps I Use

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Another Birthday Celebration

Hi folks!

Just thought I would pop in and share a quick card I made yesterday with some of the left-over bits and bobs from one of the cards featured in my recent card-making workshop.




Since I have LOTS of leftover bits, you may be seeing a few posts of card sets I'll be making to use things up.

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white daisy card stock base
  • patterned papers: CTMH "Blossom"
  • stamp set: CTMH Blossom Card-making Workshop set
  • embellishments: CTMH Glacier Twine, Coral Reef Sequins
challenges for this card:

4 comments:

shirley-bee said...

Great way to use up bits and bobs - lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

Irena Stefanova said...

Simply gorgeous. wonderful design & attention to detail. Thanks for joining us for our "Anything Goes" challenge #62 love To Scrap! Challenge Blog and best of luck with this great entry.
Irena DT
xxx

Hannelie said...

This looks fabulous!
Thanks for joining Seize the Birthday !

Heather said...

Yeay for using up left over bits and pieces!! I have a whole pile of those things and I really need to work on using them. Anyway, fabulous card; LOVE that sentiment. It really doesn't need to be limited to birthdays. Thanks for playing with LTSCB. (sorry I'm so late in commenting)