I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas. We did our usual visit with spouse's extended family yesterday and are taking it easy today. So I'm going to take some time to share my creations from the last month or so - of course, most of them are going to be Christmas related.
Once again, the Cut Above card kits from Close To My Heart saved me a LOT of time making this year's Christmas cards.
This selection of cards were made using the Deck The Halls kit and a few little extras.
- finished size: 4.25 x5.5 inches
- CTMH Deck the Halls Card kit
- stamp sets: Merry Merry (C1591), Holiday Greetings (M1129), Doubly Merry (M1128), Hand-lettered Christmas (M1127), This is Christmas (M1126), White Pines Cardmaking WOTG Stamp Set (D1676), To You and Yours (B1403), Joyful Garland (B1489), Tannenbaum (B1361) - retired
- extras: white shimmer trim, pomegranate card stock
- tools: CTMH Scallop Border Punch
As always, thanks for stopping by! And don't forget - if you want to pick up the Cut Above Deck the Halls kit for NEXT year's Christmas cards, you only have until Dec 31st!