The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December Promotions from Close To My Heart

Hi folks,


Can you believe that it is December already?Wow! That means it's time to share the details of this month's promotions from Close To My Heart.

As always, the December Stamp of the Month "Candlelight Garden" can be yours for just $6 with a qualifying $50 purchase.




Here's some artwork from CTMH home office featuring this lovely stamp set.




Two great ways to tell a friend how much their friendship means.

The constant campaign this month features the brand new Everyday Life planner system from CTMH.




Just in time for new year! I can't wait to get mine. As much as I love my electronic calendar on my phone, nothing beats having a planner in which I can physically write my reminders or note memories of special occasions. You KNOW I'll be trying to keep ahead of all the birthday and special occasions throughout the year with monthly envelopes for cards as I try to make them ahead of time!

During December, you can pick up the planner bundle for just $35.95 CDN - that's 15% off the regular retail price. Included in the bundle are the following:

  • Everyday Life™ Album—Black. The album is a black hardcover 3-ring album with gold foil designs. It measures 9 3/8” x 8 ¼” x 1 ½.
  • Everyday Life™ 2016 Planner Pages. The 2016 planner pages consist of 154 pages, including 1 pocket folder page, 12 monthly dividers with tabs, 1 designed page finder, and 4 sheets of stickers. The pages are 3-ring hole punched and measure 8 3/8” x 6 7/8.” The pages include both monthly and weekly spreads that begin January 2016 and run through December 2016.
  • Everyday Life™ Perfect Plan Roller Stamp. The roller stamp coordinates with the label stickers that come with the 2016 planner pages and features titles, reminders, and additional images.

Don't forget - there's still a few days to pick up some deals from the Cyberweek sale as well. A selection of 39 products at 25% off - but just until December 4th!

Hope you have fun shopping - be sure to join the online party if you do!

No comments: