Just thought I would share the card I made for my baby brother. We share a birthday month (March). His birthday is at the beginning of the month and mine is at the end. So, every year, I get a reminder 4 weeks before MY birthday that I am soon going to be another year older - thanks to my little brother celebrating HIS birthday a few weeks before me.
Well, this year, he has a milestone birthday so I get to point that out to him on his card.
Of course, I am the OLDER sister so I'm allowed to comment on his aging <grin>. I'm sure he will chuckle when he gets this card.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Handsome Boy"
- stamps: Unity Stamp Co "Damn You're Old", coloured with Copic Markers (Y21, Y23, Y32, Y35, Y38, YR21, W0, BG11, BG13, Spica Clear)
- layout: Viva La Verve February 2015 Week 1
Challenges for this card:
- Unity Friends with Flair Friday
- Sister Act Card Challenge #94: Anything Goes
- Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes Birthday
As always, thanks for stopping by!!