The Stamps I Use

Saturday, January 2, 2016

January Promotions from Close To My Heart

Hi folks,

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful time welcoming 2016.

As it is the beginning of a new month, I just thought I would pop in and share the January promotions from Close To My Heart.

The January Stamp of the Month is "Beloved Bouquet"



As usual, you can pick up this D size set of 14 stamps for the full retail price of $21.25 or you can get it for $6 if you place a qualifying $50 order.

Here is some artwork from CTMH Home Office featuring this beautiful stamp set.




Be sure to stop by tomorrow when I'll share a card I recently created featuring this stamp set and one of the new paper collections from the new Seasonal Expressions Idea Book.

January is also National Paper Crafting Month and CTMH is celebrating by offering a special set of Picture My Life Pocket Scrapbooking Cards called "Live Your Day".



Check out the video here to see how to incorporate these cards into YOUR scrapbooking! I'm actually using mine in my Everyday Life Planner. I'll have a post in the coming days about what I've done so far with mine.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: