The Stamps I Use

Friday, January 22, 2016

Never too late

Hi folks,


Just popping in to share another card I made at the Crop for Haiti for one of the challenges we had that day. This one is a card I made for a fellow member of our TOPS chapter who recently rejoined.

It's a little tongue in cheek but I'm sure she will get the humour behind it.



I wanted the white arrows and "today" on the overlay to pop a bit more so I layered some coordinating card stock and shimmer trim beneath them to highlight them a little more. I think it worked.

I also used a little more of the shimmer trim to attach the overlay to the card front.


card details:
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base
- patterned paper: CTMH "Kaleidoscope"
- stamp: Unity Stamp Co "Shit Together"
- embellishments: CTMH Shimmer Trim in Green and Pink, PML Overlay in white

As always, thanks for stopping by!










No comments: