The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Birthday Wishes - Charlotte & Unity

Hi folks,

Just popping in to share my take on this week's challenge for the Unity {show & tell} FB page. This week's challenge is a sketch - which I wound up flipping to accommodate the image I wanted to use on this card.



card details:

  • finished size: 6 x 6 inches, black card stock base
  • patterned paper: CTMH Charlotte
  • stamps: Unity April 2015 KOM "Who We Have Matters", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E11, E93, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, T0, T1, T3, T5, T7, R11, R12) and "lil peeps grab bag" (for the sentiment)
  • embellishments: black adhesive gems from my stash
Challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Laurie Levorson said...

Very pretty and elegant card! I love Charlotte too. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Denitsa Andreeva said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Craft Your Passion.

Deni Xx

Melissa Robinson said...

VERY nice card! It's perfect. Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

Lauren said...

What an elegant, feminine card- I would love to get this in the mail! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H.

Brandi said...

So pretty, I love how yo used the Charlotte, it is one of my favourite papers too! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca