The Stamps I Use

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi folks,

Just popping in to share the card I made for my sweetie for Valentine's Day.



Excuse the slightly wonky heart. In retrospect, there WAS an easier way to make this card. But I wanted the cut-outs and not layers - and I have a bad habit of NOT taping down my dies when I run them through the machine. So - shifting sometimes occurs and I didn't really notice it until after I was editing the photo. Oh well! One of these days I WILL learn.

card details:


Challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Bunny said...

Me and you both. It's hard to remember to tape down that die. But, it's homemade and it's cute. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Happy Valentine's Day. Bunny DT

creationsnz said...

A beautifully simple card, love the inset roses. Great to see you on Come And Get It Challenges, Carol DT

Kerri Hibberd said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too! Hope to see you again soon.
Kerri DT