The Stamps I Use

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Hi folks,

Just popping in today to share a couple more cards that I made with the Happy Times paper pack.

Did I mention how much I like the yellow papers in this pack? Oh yeah, I think I did on my Make It Crafty Blog Hop post.

If you've seen that post, then you will recognize the layout on this Mother's Day card. It's the same as the Thank You card from that post.


I just liked it so much that I had to make two! That's kind of a thing with me.

And I also whipped up this birthday card as well (already in the mail).





Card details:


  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base
  • patterned paper: CTMH Happy Times (only available during May)
  • stamps and dies: CTMH "A Bunch of Love" stamp set and thin cuts

As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: