The Stamps I Use

Friday, May 6, 2016

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! May Make It Crafty Blog Hop!

Hi everybody!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by for today's Make It Crafty Blog Hop!



Our theme this month is "Thank You, Thank You, Thank You".

If you came here from Julie's blog, then you are well on your way.

If you get lost along the way, just pop back to this post to find the full list of participants this month.

So, what am I sharing with you this month that is in keeping with our theme? How about this cute little Thank You card to start?



I couldn't wait to play with a "a bunch" of new goodies for this one.

If you are a fan of Close To My Heart then you know that May 1st saw the launch of the new Seasonal Expressions Idea Book. When I first saw the book I knew I had to have every set of thin cuts dies and their coordinating stamp sets. This card features the "A Bunch of Love" stamp set and matching thin cuts die set. I LOVE not having to fussy cut my stamped images! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! CTMH for releasing these combos!

And did you notice those beautiful papers on the card? These are my two FAVOURITE papers from the "Happy Times" paper pack - a special release from CTMH for National Scrapbooking Month. You can read all about the promo here. And before you ask, I already snapped up FOUR of these paper packs FREE on my most recent order. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! CTMH for such an awesome promo for the month of May!

I also thought it would be nice to make a little "Thank You" gift for someone. So I grabbed some of my Base & Bling stock pile and whipped up this little necklace.



I love that we now carry these lovely necklace cards (and little baggies as well but they don't photograph so nicely). It's so easy to stamp an appropriate sentiment on the card, give it a swipe with a marker or watercolours and it's all ready for gifting. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! CTMH for making it so easy to dress up Base & Bling necklaces for gifting!

So now I have a lovely little thank you card and gift to give someone the next time the occasion arises!

And now off you go to Diana's blog where I am sure she has something delightful to share!

Psst....if you check out my #CTMHHappyTimes label here on the blog, you will see other cards I have posted with the lovely paper pack. And there are more to come!

1 comment:

Diana Saunders said...

Just Love these projects... The card is super cute ~ And the Necklace~ Gorgeous! Thanks a Bunch for sharing with us!