The Stamps I Use

Sunday, June 5, 2016

A Magical 50th Birthday

Hi folks,

Just popping in to share the cards I made for my cousin's 50th birthday celebration.

Up first - an explosion box card. This was my first time making one of these and I was pleased with how it turned out.




It folks flat and fits into a 6 x 6 envelope. I think this sort of thing would make an awesome cake topper, don't you?

And this is the matching regular card I made to go with it - so I could have somewhere to write a birthday greeting.




card details:

challenges for these cards:

As always, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Great job on your first Box card and making a matching card is a great idea! Thanks for sharing your time and talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

JoAnn said...

Love the box card and the 2nd card too. Great colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.