The Stamps I Use

Monday, August 1, 2016

August Promos from CTMH

Hi folks,

Just popping in to share the August promos from CTMH.

The August Stamp of The Month is "Purr-fect Hallowe'en".



As usual, you can snag this D-size stamp set for the discounted price of $6 with a qualifying $50 order. Or you can purchase it at full retail for $21.25


Here's some fun artwork from CTMH home office featuring this cute stamp set.

A fun card - totally appropriate for any one of my three cats.



And this lovely Hallowe'en layout.




Seeing as how I'm a cat person, I can bet I will be using this set for more than just Hallowe'en!

This month's feature promotion "Basically the Best" is a great introduction to the brand new Fundamentals patterned paper collections from the just launched Annual Inspirations Idea Book. During the month of August, when you order the Whimsy, Adventure, and Enchantment Fundamentals, you can choose the Rustic Home or Uptown Fundamentals for FREE! 



Be sure to stop by throughout the month as I'll be sharing some projects featuring these new patterned papers from CTMH.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: