The Stamps I Use

Monday, August 15, 2016

GIU Winners Announcement

Hi folks!

Just popping in to announce the two winners who left wonderful comments all last week on my Growing in Unity posts. If you missed the posts, just scroll down and you will find them from Monday to Friday.

Drum roll.......the winners are Sarah and ionabunny. Please contact me via email ASAP with your snail mail addresses so I can pass them along to the wonderful folks at Unity Stamp Co so you can get your stamp goodies!

Thanks to everyone who paid me a visit last week and left such wonderful comments. Looking forward to seeing you all on the various Unity Stamp Co social media pages!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! I'll email you!

ionabunny said...

Ooh, much happy dancing. Very happy to be one of your lucky winners. Thanks for sharing your lovely projects and thanks to Unity for their generous prizes. Hugz