The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Growing in Unity - Day 3



Hi folks,

Thanks for stopping by today. In case you missed it - all this week I am the "Growing in Unity" girl. Each day this week, I'm sharing a project I created using stamps from Unity Stamp Company.

Today I'm sharing another little canvas and card, this time using "Reach for the Stars"


Again, for the canvas the background was watercoloured but this time I tried colouring with my Copic markers directly on the canvas for the little girl and her cat. I think it came out okay. I added a little bling to make the stars sparkle in the sky. I know the sky isn't a dark dark blue - I kind of wanted to keep the colours a bit lighter so just imagine the sun is just setting and the stars are just starting to peek out. <grin>



For the card, I watercoloured the sky again but the rest of the image was coloured with Copic markers.

Hope you have all been enjoying the projects I've been sharing this week. Be sure to pop back again for tomorrow's GIU post!

9 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Love this canvas and card! Pretty stamp and a fun detail with your glittered stars!

Sue D said...

Very sweet. I like your coloring.

Chris in CT said...

Cute card

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Very pretty combo today. I love the "Reach for the Stars" set. And a purple sky is the best sky! lol Lovely.

Sarah said...

Love it! Reach for the stars is an awesome set!

Ruby said...

Very cute cards. Your trim up the side of the one card is very interesting.

ionabunny said...

This is one of my wish list PH stamps. So pretty. Love the card. HUgz

Kenneth Simmons said...

Phyllis Harris stamps are my favorite. Love the stars.

sfcherry said...

I just recently bought this stamp but havent used it, now that I've seen your card I am inspired to get it out and use it! Thanks for sharing!