The Stamps I Use

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Growing in Unity - Day 4


Hi folks,


If you are a regular visitor then you know that all this week I am the "Growing in Unity" girl. Each day this week, I've been sharing a project (or two) I created using stamps from Unity Stamp Company. I hope you've been enjoying the week so far!

So are you tired of the canvas and card combos yet? I hope not as I'm sharing another pair today!

This is a very simple canvas. I just watercoloured in a few shades of pink for the background and then stamped the "...with her own wings" butterfly background and sentiment in Memento black ink. I know a few people who enjoy butterflies so this will probably be gifted to someone.




And then there is the card.



I seem to be on a bit of a monochrome kick lately so I tried to break out of it by adding a pop of colour with a few sparkly pink butterflies.

Hope you enjoyed today's projects! Be sure to leave a comment to get your name into the draw for a special gift from Unity Stamp Company!

And don't forget to pop by again tomorrow for my last post as the GIU gal!

9 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Another pretty canvas and card combo! Love that pretty butterfly background and sentiment!

Chris in CT said...

I love the blue card!

Life of a Caffeinated Mom said...

I love this stamp. I have always passed on it though. You make me want to put it in my cart right now. Love your colors too.

Sue D said...

Very pretty--love this butterfly stamp. I really like how you have created a canvas and card everyday.

Sarah said...

Gorgeous projects-- I love that card! Just when I think I don't need a stamp set someone goes and creates something amazing! On to my wish list it goes :)

Ruby said...

Love this stamp. Your cards are lovely.

ionabunny said...

Both lovely. I like the pink canvas very much. Hugz

Kenneth Simmons said...

Either card is beautiful. Love the butterflies.

sfcherry said...

Beautifully done! Love !!!