The Stamps I Use

Friday, August 12, 2016

Growing in Unity - Day 5


Hi folks,

Thanks for stopping by today for my last day as the "Growing in Unity" gal. Each day this week, my posts have been a project created using stamps from Unity Stamp Company.

Today I am NOT <gasp> sharing a canvas and card duo. Nope! Today I'm sharing three cards I made using a couple of different stamps from a grab bag I picked up some time ago.

I needed to make a card for our niece who just turned one this past weekend and I thought this cute little elephant would make an adorable card for a toddler. BTW - it's available as the Itty Bitty "Ellie's Wish" here. How many Itty Bitty's do you have in YOUR collection? Or would that be telling?



And then, because I stamped out a bunch of little Ellie's, I thought it would be a shame to waste them so I put them together for this card. Woo hoo! Bonus birthday card for the stash!



I used a couple of the other stamps in the grab bag to make this card as well. I thought it would make a nice "Just Because" card. You can pick up "Walking on Sunshine" from the Itty Bitty Collection here



I just thought that flowers on the background paper were a perfect, happy match for the sunburst and sentiment. Of course, I sprinkled a few sequins on there as well for a bit of sparkle.

Well, that's it for my last official GIU post this week. I REALLY wanted to share some projects using the "After Dark" stamp category - I'm a BIG fan of those stamps and have most of them - but I know there are folks who are quick to take offence at some of the images or sentiments. So, I didn't include any in my official posts for GIU this week. But....if you ARE a fan of the cheeky after dark stamps, drop by again this weekend for a few additional creations. Commenting on THOSE will not be eligible for the prize draw but they might make you giggle.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Chris in CT said...

I love these cards!

Sue D said...

Cute cards and great way to use these grab bag stamps.

Sarah said...

Cute! I love that walking on sunshine! I can't wait to see what you create with the "After Dark" stamps-- my favorites!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Lovely cards! Cute designs. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creativity with us this week.

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet cards! I love that darling elephant and the sunburst!

ionabunny said...

Love your layouts. The elephants are so cute. Hugz

Kenneth Simmons said...

All very cute cards. Thanks for all the inspiration this week.

sfcherry said...

These are very cute! I love the Walking on Sunshine!

Ruby said...

Very sweet cards.