The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

A little mermaid gift for you

Hi folks,


If you are here to check out my GIU Blog Hop post, please scroll down to the previous post.



I'm just popping in today to share another birthday card for another niece.



This one is a fun little mermaid card using some older Echo Park papers from my stash - because, you know, a mermaid card NEEDS beach-y themed papers.




card details:

  • finished size: 5 x 5 inches, white card stock base.
  • patterned paper:  Echo Park Splash (wow! It's from 2011!)
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Oona", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E11, E01, E00, R20, R0000, BG10, BG11, BG13, Y35, Y38, C1, BV0000, BV000). I also added some sparkle with my shimmer brush.
  • sentiment: CTMH Petite Perks "A Little Love" (contact me if you want to find out how to get this handy mini stamp set)
  • layout: Tuesday Throwdown #311
As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: