The Stamps I Use

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Birthday Wishes

Hi folks,

Card maker confession time - I've gotten really bad about getting cards out on time for birthday celebrations. Part of it is lack of mojo, part of it is feeling tired and drained all the time, part of it is having to find just the right image and paper. I'm playing catch up this weekend so you can expect to see a few more better late than never cards in the coming days.

Anyways, this card is for my niece who celebrated her birthday back in July. She's in Ottawa this coming week for a sport camp with Encounters Canada so I will be able to give the card to her in person during our very limited visit time. They keep a close eye on the kids during their week here but her parents were able to give us permission to take her offsite for a couple of hours Monday night.



card details:

  • finished size: 6 x 6, CTMH Flaxen card base
  • patterned paper & sequins: CTMH Florence (retired)
  • stamped image: Unity Stamp Co - July KOM - Glittering Eyes, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E11, E02, E00, E93, E23, E27, E29, YG63, B91, B93, B95, B97, E41, E42, Y32, Y38)
  • sentiment: Verve "Amazing Wishes"
  • layout: Mojo Monday 463 (I didn't do tall and skinny but I was inspired by the sketch) 

as always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tanya Rudd said...

Wow! I love what you did with this.