The Stamps I Use

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Hi folks!

Today I'm taking part in a little Growing In Unity Blog Hop where past Growing In Unity Gals take the chance to share with you again a creation using our favourite Unity Stamps!

Be sure to visit each of the blogs on the hop and leave a comment for a chance to win!



If you came here from Rachel Bogner's blog, then you are on the right track.

Today, I'm sharing a card using one of my fave Angie Girls "Diana Girl".



Did anyone else watch "Wonder Woman" when they were a kid? Yup! I did! Maybe that's why I love this image. I had some fun with this card, using a clear acetate overlay with some gold dots on it to give this card some pop.

I won't keep you long. Be sure to hop along to your next stop at Deirdere's blog after you leave a comment!

And if you get lost along the way, the full list of stops is right here:


Sarah Vait

Rachel Bogner

Sheena Brooks >>> Here!

Deirdere Smith

Berina Febin


MariLynn DeGroot

Lena Nunn



Unity Stamp Co Blog








Have fun hopping!

30 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a stylishly made card...the image is superb
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Kris Kok said...

Love this card! Gorgeous colors!

Rachel B said...

I am a GIU Gal with you in this hop. You did awesome on this card! I love the acetate paper. This card is just stunning!

Cheryl Soule said...

Fun!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very pretty. I love the clear background, it really makes that fun image pop.

Sarah said...

Oh my word-- I LOVE that dotted acetate--that's amazing!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Yep, I watched her every week! lol Your card is awesome - love this design!

Helen Gullett said...

This is super fabulojs!

Gaylynn said...

Super card. I like the clear window too.

Cynthia said...

Great card, Sheena! Fun design & love the bold colors.

Kim Otto said...

SUPER cute card!!

Chris in CT said...

Cute card!

Lagene said...

Great layout! Great card!

Sue D said...

Super coloring and I like the acetate panel.

Maria Levine said...

Love your wonder woman card! That clear part of the card is awesome. Thanks so much for being a part of the hop and for being a GIU gal this year.

Linda Knox said...

Very cool card. Love your use of acetate.

Denise S. said...

Great use of the acetate with the gold dots.

Denise Bryant said...

Love your card with the acetate strip!

Deirdre Smith said...

Love, love, love...and the acetate center.

Nan G said...

Cool card!

Judy said...

Super card! Your coloring is awesome and I love that acetate you used in the middle of the card. Thanks for sharing your design with us.

BunnyD said...

Love the clear insert! A really great modern design accent. Love your Wonder Woman!

MariLynn said...

Love the acetate panel. Great card.

ionabunny said...

Awesome card. HUgz

StampNK said...

This is such a fun card! I do remember Wonder Woman, so this takes me back.

Celeste Goff said...

Such a super cool card! Love that amazing acetate panel on the front and your coloring on that Angie girl is awesome!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I watched wonder woman and I think we all wanted to be Linda Carter. Fabulous card. TFS

Melissa Saunders-Loder said...

Gorgeous card! love all the details and your stunning coloring.=)

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful card! Love the acetate overlay! I loved watching wonder woman as a kid!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

amee said...

I need this card for my daughter--LOVE IT--we've been watching the reruns on TV!!